Hey loves, it has been exactly a year ago since our last feature. I’m happy to bring it in fine style. Today, I’m sharing another wonderful feature to get know fellow bloggers. I had the pleasure to ask Sophie Hearts a few questions to share with you guys, Sophie is the owner of the Lifestyle blog https://sophhearts.com/
Delaine: Describe yourself using just five words
Sophie: – Stubborn, Passionate, Honest, Creative and Fiery
Social media is a huge slice of the cake when it comes on to blogging. Which social media platform do you like the most and why?
– I think I’d have to say Twitter because of how supportive and friendly the blogging community is over there!
Bloggers can be found everywhere these days, what makes your blog different?
– I truly believe that everyone is unique, and I try my best for my blog to show my authentic self. I’m straight talking and am honest about everything I experience so if you want genuine recommendations then Soph Hearts is the place to go!
You’re putting pictures out there for the whole world to see. What is your biggest fear about blogging?
– I’m quite strict with myself about what I do and don’t put online so I don’t have too many fears. I’d absolutely hate to have an accidental data breach and unknowingly post my address somehow but I don’t think that’s likely to happen!
If you would be doing something else other than blogging, what would it be?
– I love creating content so I’d probably just be putting more of it on Instagram!
Have you met any interesting/famous person on your journey thus far?
– No I haven’t! The closest I got was spotting Louise Pentland at Centre Parcs on my birthday! I spent a very large proportion of my teenage years watching her YouTube so I would have loved to go and say hi, but we were in a restaurant so I didn’t think it was appropriate!
Where do you see your blog in the next five years?
– I’ve already seen such an improvement in my content over the year that I’ve been blogging and I’d love for this to continue. I’d also love to see a larger following and more people enjoying my content.
What was your biggest lesson of 2018 so far?
– Put yourself first and make time for things that make you happy.
What are some of the best projects you have worked on and some top brands you would love to work with?
– I’ve been lucky enough to collaborate with some amazing brands, I have a post with Dermalogica in the pipeline that I’m really excited about. I’d love to work with so many brands but Jo Malone and Charlotte Tilbury are at the top of the list.
Say goodbye, in a sentence or two.
– Thank you so much for having me! These have been great questions and I’ve really enjoyed answering them! I’d love for you to come and say hi over at Soph Hearts, my Instagram or my Twitter!